Help save whales and dolphins…with the WDC MasterCard
You can help protect whales and dolphins and their environment – without it costing you a penny extra!
By choosing to use the WDC credit card for your everyday shopping, MBNA Europe Bank, the card issuer, will make contributions to us when you apply for and use the card for the first time and also every time you use the card at no extra cost to you.
- £25 when you use your card within 90 days of the account opening
- 25p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
- £2 for every year your account remains open and active
Benefits to members
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers, made in the first 90 days of account opening (3% handling fee)
- 0%for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days of account opening (4% handling fee)
- 0% on card purchases for 3 months, from the date your account is opened
- No annual fee
- Free 24-hour Customer Satisfaction Helpline
- Free fraud protection*
- Online Card Services – this account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statement simply enrol with our Online Card Services, where you'll also be able to check your balance, transaction history, view your PIN, manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers and much more
Representative example 16.9% p.a. variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 16.9% APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1200.
It all adds up to a great deal for you. Call 0800 028 2440 and quote 'WDC’
*If your card is lost or stolen, you’ll incur no liability for fraudulent use of your card provided you notify us as soon as you realise your card is missing or you notice any unusual transactions on your account.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The WDC credit card is issued by MBNA Europe Bank Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251. MBNA's consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and MBNA’s general insurance activities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance with regulations.