Switch to Ecotricity
Ecotricity will donate £40 to WDCS if you switch your electricity or £60 if you switch to dual fuel, so you’ll be helping to protect whales and dolphins as well as the environment!
Switching is easy and it’s one of the biggest single steps you can take to reduce your emissions and protect the environment.
Act now and sign up to Ecotricity at www.ecotricity.com/wdcs or by calling 08000 302 302. Please remember to quote “WDCS1” when you call.
NO EXTRA COST!
As well as making a real and tangible difference to fighting climate change, you’ll be pleased to know that you shouldn’t have to pay a penny more for choosing Ecotricity. That’s because with their New Energy tariff they promise to match the standard price of your regional supplier.
Ecotricity is dedicated to building new renewable energy to fight climate change. In fact, they invest more per customer in building new renewable energy sources than all the other UK suppliers put together. What’s more they’re still the only green electricity company actually building these new energy sources.
4 great reasons to join:
- WDCS will receive £40 from Ecotricity for each new customer who switches their electricity to Ecotricity's home supply service as a result of our partnership.
- WDCS will receive £60 from Ecotricity if you switch to their dual fuel service.
- Ecotricity’s profits are ploughed back into building wind turbines and they’re building new sources of green electricity to meet demands well into the future.
- You won’t have to pay more for it, making green power a real choice for everyone – not just a few.
- It’s easy to switch and only takes 5 minutes.
To switch now go to www.ecotricity.com/wdcs or call 08000 302 302 and quote “WDCS1.” WEEE Directive (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive).